Rhubarb Fest returns for its fifth year on Saturday June 3 from 11am to 5pm! Come visit us in Southwood, the festival takes place at 11 Sackville Drive SW, Calgary, AB.
Come out for another day of family fun and activities. Our permanent skatepark will once again be surrounded by a variety of activities, transforming the open fields behind our community hall into a vibrant community festival.
- Free Face Painting from Terrific Face Painting
- Amaze Arts Craft Zone
- Pedalheads obstacle course
- Sky High bouncers
- Market Place – with vendors, organizations and City departments on site
- Live Music – powered by our friends from BassBus
- Village Brewery Beer Garden
- Butterfield Acres petting zoo
- A cash BBQ serving up Spolumbo’s sausages with strawberry-rhubarb pie
- Springfree Trampoline
Thanks to Bassbus for booking some talented musicians to perform at our festival this year! Give them a listen now and then come hear them live on June 3rd.
Chris Austman (https://chrisaustman.bandcamp.com/)
Mariel Buckley (https://www.facebook.com/marielb123/)
Justine Vandergrift (https://www.facebook.com/JustineVandergriftMusic/)
Steel & Timber (https://www.steel-and-timber.com/)
Deicha Carter & the Voodoos (https://www.facebook.com/DEICHAVOO/)