Rhubarb Fest returns for its sixth year – come join the fun!
Located in the community of Southwood, the festival takes place at 11 Sackville Drive SW, Calgary, AB and runs from 11am to 5pm on Saturday June 2, 2018.
Come out for another day of family fun and activities. Our permanent skatepark will once again be surrounded by a variety of activities, transforming the open fields behind our community hall into a vibrant community festival.
- Face Painting from Terrific Face Painting
- Amaze Arts Craft Zone
- Pedalheads obstacle course
- Kid bouncers
- Market Place – with vendors, organizations and City departments on site
- Live Music – powered by our friends from BassBus
- Village Brewery Beer Garden
- Butterfield Acres petting zoo
- A cash BBQ serving up Spolumbo’s sausages with strawberry-rhubarb pie
- Springfree Trampoline
Thanks to Bassbus for booking some talented musicians to perform at our festival in 2017. Stay tuned for the 2018 line up. In the meantime, give our 2017 artists a listen.
Chris Austman (https://chrisaustman.bandcamp.com/)
Mariel Buckley (https://www.facebook.com/marielb123/)
Justine Vandergrift (https://www.facebook.com/JustineVandergriftMusic/)
Steel & Timber (https://www.steel-and-timber.com/)
Deicha Carter & the Voodoos (https://www.facebook.com/DEICHAVOO/)