The festival first took place in June 2013 and continues to grow every year.
The festival takes place on the grounds around Southwood Community Hall located at 11 Sackville Drive SW.
See you Saturday June 3, 2017. The festival runs from 11am to 5pm.
Everyone is welcome to attend – so please spread the word and come out for a day of fun!
The 2016 festival will include:
- Village Brewery Beer Garden
- City of Calgary Permanent Skatepark grand opening
- Live music
- Springfree Trampolines
- Skyhigh Bouncers
- Marketplace with various vendors, artists, businesses, organizations and City of Calgary departments
- Butterfield Acres Petting Zoo
- Terrrrrific Face Painting
- X92.9 Radio Station
- Green Event Services as our waste prevention partner
- Cash BBQ with Spolumbo’s sausages and some strawberry-rhubarb pie
- Bike racks donated by Alberta Bike Swap
- Kid Activity Zone
- James Jordan – magic shows
- Amaze Arts Craft Zone
- Pedal Heads obstacle course